The Office Manager is a newly created role designed to facilitate the smooth running of all company operations. Therefore, the Office Manager will have the opportunity to work with numerous departments, such as Marketing, and the Managing Director, gaining substantial knowledge about property, valuation and the running of a business.
As an Office Manager, you will be managing ad hoc as well as ongoing projects, collaborating with internal and external parties. This role is varied, and includes many and diverse responsibilities.
• Facilities management, including collaboration with contractors, obtaining quotes and overseeing the quality of work
• Fleet management, including collaborating with staff, vehicle checks and collaboration with external providers
• Ordering different supplies for the business
• Taking cars to be fixed or cleaned as needed
• Ordering, distributing and maintaining records of Mobile phones, keys etc.
• Office administrative duties such as answering the phones, offering and making drinks etc.
• Data entry responsibilities
• Collaborating with external providers
• Ability to take ownership over your work, showing initiative and accountability
• A full UK driving licence
• Confident, while able to manage demanding clients
• Meticulous and details oriented
• Ability to work under pressure to clear deadlines
• Experience in working in a fast paste office environment
• Excellent English, both verbal and written
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
The Office Manager role is based in our Head Office in Finchley.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm.
A Sales Negotiator's role is not just about the buying and selling of property. It’s all about the relationship you build and the journey you take with our customers and clients.Find out more
A Lettings Negotiator's roles is fast-paced and ever changing. If you are efficient and able to stay organised you will find a role in lettings rewarding and commission fast and consistent.Find out more
Opportunity for a super talented graphic designer, who is looking to grow and have the creative freedom to continue to develop our brand and his/her skills!Find out more
Administrators play a vital role in our business supporting every department in the company.Find out more
If you are interested in working at Martyn Gerrard but can't find the ideal role; send us your CV, more information about yourself, and details about what you're looking for.Find out more
All fields are required in order to apply for this position.