Head of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Marketeer, with good people management skills, who is ready to take on the role of Head of Marketing to lead and develop our Marketing Department.
About the Company:
Martyn Gerrard is a long established, professional estate agency operating in the North/North West London area, and covers all aspects of the property industry from Sales and Lettings to Commercial and New Homes. Martyn Gerrard invests in the training of its people to support their personal development as well as the Company’s, and prides itself on its collaborative management style. For people who want to develop a long term career, are not afraid of hard work and commitment in order to succeed in their work, it is the right place to be, as Martyn Gerrard recognises and rewards hard work and achievements.
Martyn Gerrard’s Marketing budget is substantial for the industry, and we have numerous campaigns on different platforms. We are looking for a Head of Marketing that will be able to carry the Department into its next stage.
At the moment, our Marketing Department is directly overseen by our MD, with a team of 4 including a graphic designer, Social media and content assistants as well as a technical analyst. As the Company’s marketing function and activities progress, we are looking for a Head of Marketing. The role of the Head of Marketing will require the successful candidate to grasp a full understanding of the intricacies relating to the property industry in order to facilitate the role and lead the Marketing Department. The successful candidate will help create the structure and procedures which will allow the department to function as an independent department, while delivering on the guidelines and strategy established by the MD.
As Head of Marketing you will be collaborating with the Managing Director, the team, internal clients and external provider to develop the Martyn Gerrard Brand Strategy delivering direct messaging as well as cementing our position as the market leader in our area achieving the best for our clients and customers and considered as the best estate agency in North London.
• Manage, motivate and guide the four members of the marketing team
• Act as the main point of contact to the MD, and assign the instructions to the Marketing team
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
• Monitor industry trends, plan for peak seasons with promotional calendars and create innovative digital and non-digital campaigns.
• Reporting on a regular basis on marketing effectiveness and adjust the Marketing strategy to be effective as possible in the changing market
• Plan and Develop the social media marketing of the company
• Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all marketing initiatives
• Plan and deliver public events to promote the brand
• Manage and execute a comprehensive calendar of communications, including content articles, research, blog posts, social media, thought pieces that align to align with strategic themes
• Deliver on community outreach programs
• A desire to succeed and make a true impact on your company
• High levels of emotional intelligence, with the ability to defuse conflict situations, finding a practical way to move forward
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under pressure to clear deadlines
• 3 years of experience as a marketing manager
• Ability to motivate yourself and others
• Demonstrated experience in influencing marketing strategies and brands
• Experience within an SME
• Experience in similar industries will be an advantage
The Head of Marketing role is based in our Head Office in Finchley.
The role is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, although some attendance at school fairs etc in the Summer will be expected.
Whether you are a junior or an experienced Lettings Negotiator, as long as you are highly driven and motivated, you are the Lettings Negotiator for us.Find out more
Our Client Service department, develops and grows new business.Find out more
We are looking for an experienced Content and Social Media Assistant, to support the development of our Brand.Find out more
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Negotiator to step into the role of Assistant Sales Manager in a well-known and established business.Find out more
Administrators play a vital role in our business supporting every department in the company.Find out more
If you are interested in working at Martyn Gerrard but can't find the ideal role; send us your CV, more information about yourself, and details about what you're looking for.Find out more
All fields are required in order to apply for this position.