Our Marketing Department, which have won several awards for its marketing campaigns, consists of 4 professionals, dealing with all content writing, designs, market analysis and technological innovations.
As a graphic designer you will be collaborating with the Managing Director in order to design all our online and printed marketing materials. You will need to be creative, and bring your own idea into the creative process, while translating verbal messages into a visual presentation.
• Use your own creative idea and innovations to design billboards, pamphlets, online advertisement etc.
• Collaborate with senior members of staff to understand their requirements
• Present potential designs to management, using your influential skills, getting their feedback and implementing it
• Participate in campaign planning meeting, contributing to the messages planning
• Think creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and high-quality, detailed work
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies – particularly design software.
• Taking projects from concept to completion
• Managing the Land & new Homes marketing
• 2 years of experience, working as a graphic designer in a marketing team
• Creative, forward thinking vision
• Preferably proficient in Lightroom, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
• Ability to work under pressure with demanding customers, on clear timelines
• Capability to take ownership of own work, managing your own workload
• Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others and showing flexibility towards your work
• Excellent communication skills
• High levels of emotional intelligence to allow you to support and influence the management team
• Attention to details
The graphic designer role is based in our Head Office in Finchley.
The graphic designer role is Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
A Sales Negotiator's role is not just about the buying and selling of property. It’s all about the relationship you build and the journey you take with our customers and clients.Find out more
A Lettings Negotiator's roles is fast-paced and ever changing. If you are efficient and able to stay organised you will find a role in lettings rewarding and commission fast and consistent.Find out more
We are looking for an energetic, well organised and hands on Office Manager, who is looking to grow, learn new skills and develop.Find out more
Administrators play a vital role in our business supporting every department in the company.Find out more
If you are interested in working at Martyn Gerrard but can't find the ideal role; send us your CV, more information about yourself, and details about what you're looking for.Find out more
All fields are required in order to apply for this position.